Why Ministers DONT WANT Passats...
1) A passat doesnt have as much room at the back-seat like a Benz does ... epecially when you pick up a hooker!
2) Mtajuaje ni Minister? They cant allow people to be singing GAME YAKO IKO DOWN everytime they pass.
3) A passat is not a car. Its a political scheme by their enemies. Its an imagination of the media and Kenyans of low intelligence.
4) A passat cannot hide the obvious low IQ of most of these croonies. They need something bigger. Like a Benz.
5) They say we only have enough oil in the world to last the next fifty years. We need to beat the deadline by running more fuel-guzzlers!
6) If you kill two people after elections, how can you fit those two bodies in the boot of a Passat? Seriously?
7) They think a Passat is just the beginning. A flood of changes is coming. After all, the weather girl during Noah's time said people should expect scattered showers. By evening, Noah was saying, "Scattered showers my ass!"
8) They feel you cannot use VW and MHESHIMIWA in the same sentence, without the feeling that someone is being degraded. Ati VW ya MHESHIMIWA! Come'on!
9) Please understand the ministers. Have you ever tried convince your Mpango wa kando 2.0 that she has to be carried in a VW instead of the Kompressor she is used to?
10) Considering how dumb politicians are, I think the real reason they dont want passats is that they have issues spelling it. Bokswangen Basat ... Porkswagen pasat ... Fokoswageni pachat ... Oh, hell. I give up too!