SHUT UP! Esther Arunga can make a GREAT president.
They say celebrities are like stored fish. Unless they are kept cool, they start to stink. And I think Esther Arunga has been out of the fridge for a few days. Evryone is up in arms right now saying she is nuts coz she said she wants to run for political office. I however think she can make a good vice president. Actually, I think she can make a GREAT PRESIDENT. Why you ask?
1) I'd rather have a moody President than the dumb one we have. If brains were dynamite, the current one wouldn't have enough to blow his nose.
2) We will get loads and loads of GRANTS from women lovers like Berlusconi, Zuma and others. Obama will surely visit.
3) I think we can use a President who swings as opposed to one who limps!
4) She can call a Press conference and make sense while still insulting people. Bure and mavi ya kuku is overated now!
5) She said she wants to be a VICE not VIRTUE president. If someone wants to become a VICE president, why stop them?
6) I have never wanted to see any of our past leaders naked. She can make me run home to watch news.
7) She can handle a problem head on. Not like Kibaki who goes to open a beer factory when the country is in a crisis! And even requests for cheaper beer! Mlewe msahau shida zote. LOL.
8) She has acquired the one thing that turns any ordinary person into a great Kenyan politician. A big well publisized scandal, and a well choreographed denial.
So, there you have it. The political declaration was what I found interesting in the whole press conference.
But if sympathy was what she was looking for when she called that press conference, she wont get it from me. She can however find it in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphyllis.