Fun things to do in a Supermarket
Supermarkets and shopping malls are a fun place to be. And if you want to add more fun to the shopping experience, here are a few ideas. Please note that your dental formula may be affected by the following activities.
1) Sing loudly as you shop. If anyone stares, follow them around the supermarket singing even louder.
2) If someone picks juice, whisper in their ear, "You will get diarrhoea for a week with that!"
3) Drop a couple of worms in the bread & Pastries section.
4) Come with your own stickers written FREE and attach to afew products. Then go to the check-out section to watch the drama.
5) Pretend to work there, then give people wrong directions.
6) Ask an attendant for help while picking your nose.
7) Drop packets of expensive condoms in women's shopping baskets and tampons in Men's.
8) Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through yell, "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
9) If there is a long queue, repeat the cashier's calculations with a pen and paper. Insist you have been overcharged and request them to follow your calculations step by step.
10) Go to the furniture section, pick one bed and pretend you are deep asleep despite the attendants efforts to wake you up. When you finally get up, ask for breakfast.
Have a nice shopping experience ...