While I was away ...
Its been a while since I blogged and alot has happened since my last post. I got a writers block and that, as any writer knows, is a nightmare. But thats a story for another day. Back to the happenings of the last couple of days, I actually dont know where to start so I'll just dive in.
1) My mom bumped into one of my blog posts by accident courtesy of my niece. And she said the blog owner is a total mad man. Said she, "Wamama wengine wanasema wako na watoto kweli? Huyu ni a total mad man. Nut case!"
Shock on her when she finds out the mad man is her son.
2)University of Nairobi students decided to go back to stone-age. Even Zinjathropus was grinning on seeing his genes still reined supreme in some neo-age humans. As a result, all geography teachers teaching the uses of rocks should include 'For Use By University Students during demonstrations.'
3) Muliro Gardens has since become a reformed hooker- straight from from horny ground to Holy grounds as one of my FB friends pointed out. I was thinking a more sure way to keep the sexual episodes off the bench is to paint the face of Jesus on it.
4) My drunk friends decided to make my house a Kenchic on Saturday morning. They all dropped off their chipos from the previous night in my house and left. And there I was, feeling awkward, as I served breakfast to chipos.
5) A certain someone who has been moving around in a 'Shuttle Diplomacy' mission has been busy trying to explain his many visits but everyone knows he is just being used and will soon be discarded. And when he gets dumped his protests will sound like that of a condom that needs to be hugged and cuddled after sex.
6) Arap Sang broke his arm after an overly-passionate handshake with a supporter. If that happened after a 'handshake' with a male supporter, I would advice him not to accept any hand-job offers from female supporters.
7) Lastly, my blog surpassed the million-hits mark last month (March). Many thanks to all of you readers out there for taking the time to visit the blog and read my mind's two-pence thoughts and opinions. I cant possibly thank you enough so take this as my most heartfelt sign of gratitude.