There are cobwebs on my blog
If neglected blogs developed cobwebs, mine would be a creepy old one by now considering the reduced attention it has been receiving from yours truly this last couple of weeks. Dust has gathered on my posts am sure - and Loius the pest, he with nine lives, has invited his mboys to make a home of it. I have however decided to pee all over their camp fire by reviving my blogging passion. And this morning I woke up with the intent of waking up from the serious slumber I have been having as far as blogging is concerned and sat down next to the computer to do some posts.
But of course first is the stuff that has happened which I did not get time to blog about.
1) Samuel Wanjiru died (God rest his soul) and in him the country lost a great athlete. If he goes to hell, the devil will have a hard time chasing him should he decide to run away.
2) Obama named a few leading Kenyan chemists who deal in under-the-counter drugs. The Santa of Drugs was particularly not amused.
3) ICC threw out the government of Kenya case seeking to use a local tribunal to try the PEV six-pack (more like a 5.5 pack. One looks only half full).
4) The final between the Red Devils and Barcelona is something I would truly love to wipe off my memory. Manchester United (my team) aka red devils experienced the longest ninety minutes grown men can ever experience in their lives. Except maybe hanging by the balls for a similar period.
5) Kibaki finally opened his buccal cavity and said Migingo and Ugingo are actually in Kenya. Am however doubting he has the balls to say that to Museveni.
Talking of Museveni, the guy is soon graduating from the school of retards. After watching his handling of Besigye for opting to walk to work, my words to Besigye is, you got balls for messing with that fella. But they wont be functional for very long.
6) The world did not end on my birthday (21st May) after all and Pastor Rapture then told people he miscalculated. So lets wait for the next round of panic amongst the idiots community.
7) Willy Mutunga has generated a heated debate because of a stud. And the people against him are the clergy. So its OK to "Father-Kizito" small boys but its not ok to wear studs?
Now back to the minor issue of cleaning up the dust that has gathered on this blog. For that I need a big broom and - possibly - a witch to fly it. She can wipe it clean faster than I can while in flight due to the speed at which they fly. I was a little concerned she may fall and break a few things here and there but I heard that doesnt happen because witches dont wear panties when flying on their brooms for purposes of grip when they sit on the handle - if you catch my drift.
And once the cleaning is done, I can finally start posting new stuff. Watch this space in the coming days for fresh new posts :-)