How To Make Eggs - Bachelors Edition
Bachelors have many problems when they are in their houses and most of them revolve around cleaning and cooking. However, thanks to poultry, eggs are available. And because they are very easy to cook, eggs are the way to go for a bachelor. Ladies wonder how we do it and today I will share the recipe for making the best Bachelor eggs ever. Here goes.
How To Make Bachelor Eggs
1) Open kitchen door. Kick bucket away towards sink to clear way to the cooker.
2) Take frying pan. Scrap off remains from yesterday’s eggs.
3) Pour oil on pan and place on the cooker then turn the cooker on.
4) Look for eggs. Realize that none are available. Switch off cooker and rush to the kiosk to get some.
5) At the kiosk, remember you forgot the money. Tell Kiosk owner you'll pay later. Ignore his complaint about none payment of yesterday's eggs.
6) Walk back to the house and switch the cooker back on. Then look for the stirring bowl. You’ll find it under a pile of dirty dishes.
5) Walk to the sink and kick the bucket back to position in 1 above. Clean the bowl.
6) Pick the eggs, then put them down again and properly rinse the stirring bowl.
7) Put out the cooker. The pan is already smoking.
8) Beat the eggs in a stirring bowl. Walk back to the cooker. Kick bucket back.
9) Pour eggs into the pan.
10) Relax and wait for eggs to cook.
11) The pan should go silent after a while. Investigate the silence and you will notice after a few seconds that the cooker is off. Switch the cooker back on. Wait for side A to cook.
12) Once you think side A is cooked, turn the egg to cook side B. Turn back to Side A to properly cook it. Then turn it. Look for a clean plate to place the cooked egg. You will find it at the top of the pile of dirty dishes. It will be the one with bread crumbs.
13) Rush to sink, kick bucket back to position in 1) above and rinse the ’clean’ plate in the sink. Wipe remaining mark with T-shirt.
13) Rush back to cooker, kick bucket and place the egg on the plate.
14) Start eating egg as you walk out of the kitchen
15) Walk back and put out the cooker.
16) Sit and enjoy your bachelor's egg.